Made from an innovative and patented neoprene CoolMax AIRPRENE technology.
- Prevents knee hyperextension
- Provides excellent stability for the medial and lateral knee instability
- Perfect for injuries of the cruciate ligaments (ACL or PCL) with instability
- Reduces pain caused by swelling and injuries induced by joint overstrain
- Biaxial side hinges work almost identically to the anatomical movement of the knee joint
- An open design ensures a pressure reduction on the kneecap and enables an orthosis to fit in the case of knee joint valgity and varus deformity.
- Helps maintain proper body temperature causing an increase in blood circulation which, as a result, improves healing, relieves pain, reduces swelling and a feeling of stiffness
An opening (at the rear part) in the knee bending area guarantees comfortable use. Four separate velcros guarantee perfect fit and fastening of the orthosis.
Adjustment on the thigh and the calf guarantees a perfect fit.
Special® orthosis are made of breathable neoprene with CoolMax AIRPRENE US patented technology which ensures high wearing comfort thanks to moisture removing system and ventilation of the skin.
The unique, multi-layered neoprene structure with microholes gives a cooling sensation at the adherence side, therefore preventing the skin from overheating and excessive amount of moisture production. The inner fabric does not cause skin irritation or abrasions, it is pleasant to the touch ensuring comfort of use.