Walking stick is a device used by people who require support while learning to walk after suffering from lower limbs injuries, as well as to maintain the balance and to transfer body weight in the case of orthopaedic trauma and disorders.Used frequently by the elderly, the disabled and people with problems of musculoskeletal system.
It is made of durable and lightweight aluminium tubes, ergonomically contoured soft-handgrip and a non-slip rubber tip. Non-slip rubber tip perfectly absorbs shocks thanks to the appropriate soft rubber compound.
Powder coating technology ensures durability of the paint and aesthetic look for a long time.
- durable aluminum tubes
- comfortable, soft, ergonomically shaped handgrip
- soft, universal handle (right or left hand)
- additional „string” to keep the stick up
- high quality soft rubber tip
- adjustable height, every 2.5 cm
- range of the height adjustment from 68.0 to 91.0 cm
- weight: 0.36 kg
- weight capacity: 100kg