Walking cane is a device used by people who require support while learning to walk after suffering from lower limb injuries, as well as to maintain the balance and to transfer body weight in the case of orthopaedic trauma and disorders. Frequently used by the elderly, the disabled and people with problems of musculoskeletal system.
It is made of durable and lightweight aluminium tubes, ergonomically contoured soft-handle and a non-slip rubber tip. Non-slip rubber tip perfectly absorbs shocks thanks to the appropriate soft rubber compound.
Powder coating technology ensures durability of the paint and aesthetic look for a long time.
Thanks to the wide base it is designed for people requiring solid support.
- Available colours:durable aluminum tubes
- Solid steel base
- comfortable, soft, ergonomically shaped handle
- soft, universal handle (right or left hand)
- high quality soft rubber tip
- adjustable height, every 2.5 cm
- range of the height adjustment from 80.0 to 102.0 cm
- weight: 0.89kg
- weight capacity: 100kg